Insurance Professionals Can Capture, Classify & Securely Access Internal & External Files
Leverage & extend your existing Microsoft 365 investment
Insurers have an opportunity to reshape their industry for the better given rapid advancements in technology and the changing needs of customers.
Colligo add-ins for Microsoft 365 can help you manage risk while promoting financial and compliance health at the same time. Improve the functionality of SharePoint with email management and content management add-ins that make it easy to save and add metadata to SharePoint files right from Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and Microsoft 365/Microsoft Office 365.
Benefits for Insurance Professionals
- Drive collaboration between project stakeholders by ensuring client-related emails and digital documents are tagged and accessible in SharePoint
- Share documents and records from anywhere, and enable real time document sharing via a desktop or mobile device
- Facilitate document capture and retrieval from email, underwriting systems and policy administration systems, directly from and through the familiar interfaces of the web browser, Teams and Outlook
- Centrally administer role-, or user-specific access to SharePoint content
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing through a single information repository
- Protect confidential client and firm information with centrally managed access and permissions
- Enhance the productivity of remote workers